Paul G. Teja, DO is an orthopedic physician at The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey. He is Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
Prior to his position at OINJ, Dr. Teja was in private practice within the Kennedy Health System and served as a team physician for local schools in South Jersey. He is a member of: The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, The American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, The Arthroscopy Association of North America and The New Jersey Osteopathic Association of Physicians and Surgeons and the American Osteopathic Association.
Dr. Teja was a member of the Seton Hall University soccer team that won three consecutive Big East Championships and participated in the NCAA tournament each year.
- Adult and pediatric fracture care
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder and ankle
- Hip and knee replacements
- Ligament reconstruction
- Meniscal repair
- Sports medicine
- Residency in Orthopedics, The Kennedy Memorial Health System where he served as Chief Resident his senior year.
- Medical Degree, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine in Stratford, NJ.
I would highly highly recommend Dr Teja to my family and friends. He is very patient and thoroughly explains your situation and treatment plans. I had two surgeries done by him, a labrum tear in my right should and then biceps tenodesis. I’m still in recovery but the surgery was successful and he and his staff took great care of me.