Dr. Michael S. Gutkin is a Partner and a Physiatrist with Interventional Training performing Pain Management services at The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey.
He is dual Board Certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in sports medicine as well as physical medicine and rehabilitation. Dr. Gutkin, a life-long resident of northwestern New Jersey, resides with his wife and four children. With his extended family nearby, they all enjoy sports-related activities together.
- Interventional Spinal & Joint Injection
- Pain Management
- Spinal Injuries
- Chief Resident of New York University during his senior year of residency.
- Residency, The Rusk Institute at NYU Medical Center in New York. Completed training in rehabilitation and musculoskeletal disorders with a focus on sports injuries, spinal injuries and pain management.
- Medical Degree, St. George’s University Medical School, Grenada
- Undergraduate Degree in Biology, Ithaca College in Ithaca, NY
"Never waited longer than 15 minutes. I love Dr Gutkin and how he explains everything to you and gives you options. Great office staff, very professional and fast. You will not be disappointed!"