Jason Wu, DO is the head of rheumatology at The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey.
He is double Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology and holds a membership in The American Osteopathic Association. He resides in Boonton, NJ with his wife and daughter and, in his free time, he enjoys traveling, sports and spending time with his family.
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Giant cell arteritis/temporal arteritis
- Gout and pseudogout
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sjögren’s syndrome
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Rheumatology Fellowship training from Winthrop University Hospital in Mineola, NY and Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, NY.
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Winthrop University Hospital.
- Medical Degree and Masters in Clinical Nutrition, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury, NY, where he received numerous honors during his studies.
- Undergraduate Degree, Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ, where he was also recognized as a George H. Cook Honors Scholar.
- Member of the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners, The American College of Rheumatology and The American College of Physicians.
"Dr Wu is an excellent doctor, takes his time with the exam, and gets back to you with results ASAP."