Frank J. Corrigan MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon with OINJ and is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery with a subspecialty certificate in Surgery of the Hand. Prior to joining The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey, Dr. Corrigan was in practice in Binghamton, NY for three years.
He holds membership in the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Corrigan resides in Long Valley, NJ with his wife and two young children. In his free time, he enjoys traveling, weightlifting and spending time with his family.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Arthritis
- Hand & Fingertip Injuries
- Hand & Wrist Arthritis
- Nerve & Tendon Repair
- Rotator Cuff Problems
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Tennis Elbow
- Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship, University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine in Chicago, IL
- Orthopedic Residency Training at St. Louis University Medical Center, St. Louis, MO.
- Medical Degree, Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland
- Surgical Internship at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN
- Undergraduate Degree at Washington University in St. Louis, MO.
Dr. Corrigan is excellent and I felt like I was in skilled competent hands. Dr. Corrigan has a professional friendly bedside manner and I highly recommend him to others in need of a knowledgeable hand surgeon.